And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
The world of Tamriel continues to evolve as Elder Scrolls Online continues to gain traction on the expansive MMO marketplace. Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset just released a few days ago, but what is coming up next for ESO? Well, from what was explained at Bethesda’s E3 showing, it sounds like they are adding werewolves and a new area for expanding on the Argonians. While they were short on details at the showcase, there was confirmation that Murkmire will become a new expansion for the game coming soon that features new lore for Bethesda’s favorite bipedal-lizards.
And anytime werewolves are added to Elder Scrolls is always a great time!
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.