XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
The world of Tamriel continues to evolve as Elder Scrolls Online continues to gain traction on the expansive MMO marketplace. Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset just released a few days ago, but what is coming up next for ESO? Well, from what was explained at Bethesda’s E3 showing, it sounds like they are adding werewolves and a new area for expanding on the Argonians. While they were short on details at the showcase, there was confirmation that Murkmire will become a new expansion for the game coming soon that features new lore for Bethesda’s favorite bipedal-lizards.
And anytime werewolves are added to Elder Scrolls is always a great time!
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.