Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
The world of Tamriel continues to evolve as Elder Scrolls Online continues to gain traction on the expansive MMO marketplace. Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset just released a few days ago, but what is coming up next for ESO? Well, from what was explained at Bethesda’s E3 showing, it sounds like they are adding werewolves and a new area for expanding on the Argonians. While they were short on details at the showcase, there was confirmation that Murkmire will become a new expansion for the game coming soon that features new lore for Bethesda’s favorite bipedal-lizards.
And anytime werewolves are added to Elder Scrolls is always a great time!
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?