Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
The world of Tamriel continues to evolve as Elder Scrolls Online continues to gain traction on the expansive MMO marketplace. Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset just released a few days ago, but what is coming up next for ESO? Well, from what was explained at Bethesda’s E3 showing, it sounds like they are adding werewolves and a new area for expanding on the Argonians. While they were short on details at the showcase, there was confirmation that Murkmire will become a new expansion for the game coming soon that features new lore for Bethesda’s favorite bipedal-lizards.
And anytime werewolves are added to Elder Scrolls is always a great time!
You made it all the way down here? Great job!
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?