And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
The Elder Scrolls: Legends was a pleasant surprise upon its release last year, giving Bethesda an entry into the cards game genre and providing a fresh, slightly more complex spin on its mechanics. And for those who wish they could play it on consoles, here’s your chance.
Bethesda has announced at its press conference that The Elder Scrolls: Legends will be coming to the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch soon. Not only will the game will get a graphical overhaul, but your progress will be synced across all platforms. So if you’re obsessive about having a consistent collection, no need to worry about progress resetting from console to console if you decide to play on the Switch whenever you leave the house. This is the first big news to come for the game since changing developers from Dire Wolf Digital to Sparkypants Studios, so we’re already off to an impressive start for the future of Legends.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.