XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
The Elder Scrolls: Legends was a pleasant surprise upon its release last year, giving Bethesda an entry into the cards game genre and providing a fresh, slightly more complex spin on its mechanics. And for those who wish they could play it on consoles, here’s your chance.
Bethesda has announced at its press conference that The Elder Scrolls: Legends will be coming to the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch soon. Not only will the game will get a graphical overhaul, but your progress will be synced across all platforms. So if you’re obsessive about having a consistent collection, no need to worry about progress resetting from console to console if you decide to play on the Switch whenever you leave the house. This is the first big news to come for the game since changing developers from Dire Wolf Digital to Sparkypants Studios, so we’re already off to an impressive start for the future of Legends.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.