Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
The Elder Scrolls: Legends was a pleasant surprise upon its release last year, giving Bethesda an entry into the cards game genre and providing a fresh, slightly more complex spin on its mechanics. And for those who wish they could play it on consoles, here’s your chance.
Bethesda has announced at its press conference that The Elder Scrolls: Legends will be coming to the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch soon. Not only will the game will get a graphical overhaul, but your progress will be synced across all platforms. So if you’re obsessive about having a consistent collection, no need to worry about progress resetting from console to console if you decide to play on the Switch whenever you leave the house. This is the first big news to come for the game since changing developers from Dire Wolf Digital to Sparkypants Studios, so we’re already off to an impressive start for the future of Legends.
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....