And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
Todd Howard to the Bethesda stage to announce The Elder Scrolls: Blades, a free-to-play mobile game due out this fall. The title, which features much of the standard Elder Scrolls gameplay, sees you playing as a member of the Blades, the elite imperial guard within the Elder Scrolls universe.
Although narrative details are scarce, the appeal of the game comes from being able to play the title on both phones and on consoles – with added VR support. Much fanfare was made of the game’s ability to be played in both landscape and portrait mode, with Howard emphasizing that the game is intended for mobile play.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades will have three modes: A “Town” mode focused on rebuilding a settlement, “Abyss,” which explores roguelike generated dungeons, and “Arena,” a 1v1 PVP mode. Although the game won’t arrive until later this year, you’ll be able to register for early access.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.