Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Todd Howard to the Bethesda stage to announce The Elder Scrolls: Blades, a free-to-play mobile game due out this fall. The title, which features much of the standard Elder Scrolls gameplay, sees you playing as a member of the Blades, the elite imperial guard within the Elder Scrolls universe.
Although narrative details are scarce, the appeal of the game comes from being able to play the title on both phones and on consoles – with added VR support. Much fanfare was made of the game’s ability to be played in both landscape and portrait mode, with Howard emphasizing that the game is intended for mobile play.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades will have three modes: A “Town” mode focused on rebuilding a settlement, “Abyss,” which explores roguelike generated dungeons, and “Arena,” a 1v1 PVP mode. Although the game won’t arrive until later this year, you’ll be able to register for early access.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?