The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Five Games of 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Rejoice, because Nina Struthers was back at the Dave Lang Memorial Theater to show off a couple of honestly pretty cool looking upcoming Devolver Digital release for 2018, and also SCUM.
The big one, of course, is Metal Wolf Chaos XD, which is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One later this year. MWC has become something of a cult classic in recent years despite having never been released outside of Japan. The remastered version will feature updated graphics and widescreen support, as well as the original, fantastic voice acting.
Also on the docket was side-scrolling bulletime shooter My Friend Pedro, which looks like a whole bunch of fun, and is set to release 2019 on Switch and PC.
Less interesting was Devolver third and final game of the conference, open-world survival game SCUM. A “supermax” survival game, SCUM pits prisoners against one another in a gameshow style environment.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm
I've invaded the House of Mouse and I WILL find the vault where they are hiding the sequels for Treasure Planet and Atlantis