Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
Rejoice, because Nina Struthers was back at the Dave Lang Memorial Theater to show off a couple of honestly pretty cool looking upcoming Devolver Digital release for 2018, and also SCUM.
The big one, of course, is Metal Wolf Chaos XD, which is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One later this year. MWC has become something of a cult classic in recent years despite having never been released outside of Japan. The remastered version will feature updated graphics and widescreen support, as well as the original, fantastic voice acting.
Also on the docket was side-scrolling bulletime shooter My Friend Pedro, which looks like a whole bunch of fun, and is set to release 2019 on Switch and PC.
Less interesting was Devolver third and final game of the conference, open-world survival game SCUM. A “supermax” survival game, SCUM pits prisoners against one another in a gameshow style environment.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.