Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
Tales of Vesperia is one of the most beloved entries in the long-storied Tales franchise, and this winter everyone will get a chance to experience it again.
The original Tales of Vesperia was released in 2008, and was widely regarded as one of the best JRPGs of the time, a time when the genre was heavily suffering. In this tenth anniversary remaster, new content that had never before been released in the west will be included, and presumptuously much of the game’s smaller DLC packs as well.
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition will be launching on Switch, Xbox One, PS4 and Steam this winter.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.