The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Five Games of 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Tales of Vesperia is one of the most beloved entries in the long-storied Tales franchise, and this winter everyone will get a chance to experience it again.
The original Tales of Vesperia was released in 2008, and was widely regarded as one of the best JRPGs of the time, a time when the genre was heavily suffering. In this tenth anniversary remaster, new content that had never before been released in the west will be included, and presumptuously much of the game’s smaller DLC packs as well.
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition will be launching on Switch, Xbox One, PS4 and Steam this winter.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm
I've invaded the House of Mouse and I WILL find the vault where they are hiding the sequels for Treasure Planet and Atlantis