Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
Standalone headset, cheaper prices, and plenty of chances to take a nap.
The idea of Star Wars mechs is making my brain very happy.
Lead writer on Titanfall 2 reveals some new information about the game.
Will Titanfall 2 fall to the wayside of other FPS games?
If you already have the means to play Titanfall, you'll probably have a good time. Just don't spend $500 on this game.
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.