SEE: Five Hour Energy reviews, skull discussion, Mike Cosimano in a Utilikilt, and MORE!
- The PAX South Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 200: Cork-Bot 4000 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 is Coming January 30th - Read More → . . . . .
- PAX South is the Most Important PAX - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Boys Hit PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Labo Contruction Kits Announced For Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 199: Paint the Ceiling - Read More → . . . . .
- The World Ends With You and Dark Souls Remasters Announced During Mini Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Games I Don't Think Will Come Out In 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 198: Rochester Nougat - Read More → . . . . .
I'm sorry we made fun of this game, Ubisoft. Please make another one.
BABY I COMPARE YOU TO A KISS FROM A ROSE
If Mario doesn't shoot a Rabbid then I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.
I don't remember why I chose this name, or why I'm using this picture. Just go with it, okay?
2017 is already shaping up to be a waking nightmare.
We did it! 200!
The game froze for about 5 seconds and I heard a creepy pixelated laugh that sounded an awful lot like that Kefka guy from Final Fantasy.
We could all use a little time at PAX South from time to time.
Yeah, this has Corky on it.