In the Valve-y of Gods? Anyone?
- Valve Acquires Campo Santo - Read More → . . . . .
- Mobile Puzzle Fighter game to end services after eight months - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 212: The Video Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega announces Sega Ages, Shenmue 1+2 HD, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Billy Mitchell Banned, Scores Removed From Twin Galaxies - Read More → . . . . .
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Report: The PlayStation 5 Won't Come Anytime Soon - Read More → . . . . .
- Just Days After Leaving LawBreakers Behind, Boss Key Announces Battle Royale Game - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 211: Very Good Chocolate Company - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV To Receive More DLC Episodes - Read More → . . . . .
Mister Police... you could have listened...
I don't know why back tattoos are such a hot topic lately.
This isn't your dad's Layton (because Layton is her dad).
Although it fails to properly evangelize both franchises, fans of either series will find something to enjoy in Layton VS Wright.
The original Puzzle Fighter is available on PS3's PSN. Just saying.
I'm terrified of Homestucks.
No Sonic Adventure 3? Who cares.
Pants on fire, a new hot sauce coming from Billy Mitchell.