In the Valve-y of Gods? Anyone?
- Valve Acquires Campo Santo - Read More → . . . . .
- Mobile Puzzle Fighter game to end services after eight months - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 212: The Video Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega announces Sega Ages, Shenmue 1+2 HD, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Billy Mitchell Banned, Scores Removed From Twin Galaxies - Read More → . . . . .
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Report: The PlayStation 5 Won't Come Anytime Soon - Read More → . . . . .
- Just Days After Leaving LawBreakers Behind, Boss Key Announces Battle Royale Game - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 211: Very Good Chocolate Company - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV To Receive More DLC Episodes - Read More → . . . . .
My only complaint is that all of his combo finishers should involve the Regalia.
God this is one of those moments where I wish I had a beefy rig to see that beefy cup ramen in a whole 4k.
Unsurprisingly, this game's gonna have a lot of features.
We're seeing a lot of FFXV but will we ever get to actually play it?
The original Puzzle Fighter is available on PS3's PSN. Just saying.
I'm terrified of Homestucks.
No Sonic Adventure 3? Who cares.
Pants on fire, a new hot sauce coming from Billy Mitchell.