Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Suda51 has announced at his Grasshopper Manufacture Momocon panel that a port of killer7, the much beloved and complete trip of a game, will be coming to Steam.
The original game, which released in 2005, was a third person action-adventure on-rails shooter starring a group of assassins called the killer7. These assassins are all actually the personalities of one man, Harman Smith, and each personality has unique abilities and personalities. A variety of twisted and intriguing events unfold, and you as Harman/killer7 must take down a suicide bomber cult called Heaven Smile.
This release seems to be a very straight port of the game, with only an HD coat of paint applied to the release. At least now you won’t have to pull out your Gamecube or PS2 to play what many consider to be Suda51’s best game.
This re-release will come out “this Fall”, with no other consoles confirmed currently. I will say, I’d be very surprised if this didn’t come to PS4 and Switch, to mirror the original PS2 and GCN release of the game.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?