Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
Suda51 has announced at his Grasshopper Manufacture Momocon panel that a port of killer7, the much beloved and complete trip of a game, will be coming to Steam.
The original game, which released in 2005, was a third person action-adventure on-rails shooter starring a group of assassins called the killer7. These assassins are all actually the personalities of one man, Harman Smith, and each personality has unique abilities and personalities. A variety of twisted and intriguing events unfold, and you as Harman/killer7 must take down a suicide bomber cult called Heaven Smile.
This release seems to be a very straight port of the game, with only an HD coat of paint applied to the release. At least now you won’t have to pull out your Gamecube or PS2 to play what many consider to be Suda51’s best game.
This re-release will come out “this Fall”, with no other consoles confirmed currently. I will say, I’d be very surprised if this didn’t come to PS4 and Switch, to mirror the original PS2 and GCN release of the game.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.