Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Coming in from the developer behind NES Remix, comes a new 3DS game called Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido. You’ll be traveling the world trying to capture the sushi in the world from evil invaders who are trying to steal it from your homeland. To defend the sushi you’ll be matching plates of sushi, that are moving across the screen on conveyor belts, and the more sushi plates you match the more damage you inflict.
The game features power-ups, companions with their own special abilities, and a map of battles to run through and explore. The companions are little monsters that level up and evolve, very reminiscent of Pokemon. There will also be a two-player mode in the game but Nintendo didn’t mention whether this was a competitive mode, co-op, or both.
Sushi Striker is still in development, and still only in Japanese, and won’t be out until 2018.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.