XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
Thanks to Amazon MX, we have the title and release date for the previously leaked Spyro trilogy remaster collection. The game is called the Reignited Trilogy, and it’s coming out on September 21st.
Development has seemingly been given to Toys for Bob, the developer of the Skylanders series, instead of Vicarious Visions as previously thought. When converted to USD, the cost seems to be around 40$. The boxart is shown below.
If the leak is true, we’ll be seeing these games next year on Xbox, PC, and Switch, much like Crash will be in the coming months. We’ll see if there’s more information with the official reveal soon, as the now infamous Falcon McBob Twitter account recently updated with a tease.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.