Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
During tonight’s Game Awards, Bandai Namco surprised everyone by announcing a new entry in a longstanding series; Soul Calibur 6 is coming. Coming out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, the game is currently aiming to be released sometime in 2018. The trailer shows the same fighting style series veterans will remember, and looks pretty terrific with its own sense of style and bright color palette.
I’m sure we’ll start getting the ever lasting drip of character announcements as we get closer to Soul Calibur 6’s final release date, but I’m holding out hope for Malik and, everyone’s gyrating favorite, Voldo. No word on if we’ll see the return of guest characters that the series became known for but my bets are for Spawn and Link to show up again. Maybe we can even get some deeper dives on their guest lineup, kind of how Tekken 7 did earlier this year.
Let’s all hope Soul Calibur 6 can reignite those wonderful days of Soul Calibur 2, and maybe, just maybe, come out for the Switch.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.