Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Sony has shown off more gameplay of The Last Of Us Part 2 at the Playstation Showcase during E3. The trailer focused on how Ellie is handling new relationships as a grown adult. The gameplay in the trailer was extraordinarily well polished, with normal combat going into more cinematic moments seamlessly. Mechanically, it looks very similar to the first The Last Of Us, but way nicer looking. It remains to be seen, however, how much of that polish will be in the final product or if it’s just some extra cinematic flair for the trailer.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?