The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Five Games of 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Sony has shown off more gameplay of The Last Of Us Part 2 at the Playstation Showcase during E3. The trailer focused on how Ellie is handling new relationships as a grown adult. The gameplay in the trailer was extraordinarily well polished, with normal combat going into more cinematic moments seamlessly. Mechanically, it looks very similar to the first The Last Of Us, but way nicer looking. It remains to be seen, however, how much of that polish will be in the final product or if it’s just some extra cinematic flair for the trailer.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm
I've invaded the House of Mouse and I WILL find the vault where they are hiding the sequels for Treasure Planet and Atlantis