Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Skull & Bones, Ubisoft’s new online multiplayer pirate game, was shown today at their E3 presentation. The gameplay overview showed off a customization system for ships, along with different classes of boats each with different special abilities. The game will have both PvE and PvP elements, showing players first facing off against a Portuguese frigate, and then fighting over the spoils after the battle had ended. Nothing hugely surprising was shown, the ship combat seems mostly unchanged from how Ubisoft has implemented it in past games. So far it’s unclear how this game will compare to Sea of Thieves, that other multiplayer pirate game that flopped this year. Skull & Bones is set for a 2019 release date.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?