Rolling out the big guns for the franchise's 30th anniversary.
- Capcom Announces 12 Game Street Fighter Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 196: The Burger Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- Hey, a MediEvil Remake! - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 Announced, Bayonetta 1/2 Ports Coming to Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur 6 Announced for 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man 11, X Collection Announced - Read More → . . . . .
- Demon's Souls Going Dark - Read More → . . . . .
- Tiny Metal delayed; Project Phoenix Kickstarter Called Into Question - Read More → . . . . .
- Sonic Forces (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 195: Big Money Hustlas - Read More → . . . . .
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag was a very popular game! Plenty of people loved being a pirate, sailing the open seas and taking no prisoners. Working off what people wanted, Ubisoft Singapore has announced a game that takes the pirating gameplay of Black Flag to new levels, with Skull and Bones.
Skull and Bones focuses on teaming up with your friends, or against your friends, to steal booty and become the greatest pirate that there ever dang was. You can check out some more in-depth gameplay below with a sample of a 5v5 PvP match.
Skull and Bones’ release date and platforms are unknown, but you can sign up for the beta here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You’re on it right now!
I am the Pepto Bismol Boy™.
The hero of Gallowmere who fell at the first charge!
The witch is on Switch!
My soul burns!