Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag was a very popular game! Plenty of people loved being a pirate, sailing the open seas and taking no prisoners. Working off what people wanted, Ubisoft Singapore has announced a game that takes the pirating gameplay of Black Flag to new levels, with Skull and Bones.
Skull and Bones focuses on teaming up with your friends, or against your friends, to steal booty and become the greatest pirate that there ever dang was. You can check out some more in-depth gameplay below with a sample of a 5v5 PvP match.
Skull and Bones’ release date and platforms are unknown, but you can sign up for the beta here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.