We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag was a very popular game! Plenty of people loved being a pirate, sailing the open seas and taking no prisoners. Working off what people wanted, Ubisoft Singapore has announced a game that takes the pirating gameplay of Black Flag to new levels, with Skull and Bones.
Skull and Bones focuses on teaming up with your friends, or against your friends, to steal booty and become the greatest pirate that there ever dang was. You can check out some more in-depth gameplay below with a sample of a 5v5 PvP match.
Skull and Bones’ release date and platforms are unknown, but you can sign up for the beta here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.