Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag was a very popular game! Plenty of people loved being a pirate, sailing the open seas and taking no prisoners. Working off what people wanted, Ubisoft Singapore has announced a game that takes the pirating gameplay of Black Flag to new levels, with Skull and Bones.
Skull and Bones focuses on teaming up with your friends, or against your friends, to steal booty and become the greatest pirate that there ever dang was. You can check out some more in-depth gameplay below with a sample of a 5v5 PvP match.
Skull and Bones’ release date and platforms are unknown, but you can sign up for the beta here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.