- Spider-Man Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation Classic Mini-Console Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- VA11 Hall-A Sequel N1RV Ann-A Announced For 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 232: Here For the Bussy - Read More → . . . . .
- Testing The Nintendo Switch Flip-Grip By Fangamer - Read More → . . . . .
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct Roundup 9/13/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 231: Solonmilk Psy-Op - Read More → . . . . .
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Battle (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Spider-Man 3 9/5/18 - Read More → . . . . .
In a completely unexpected and surprising announcement GSC Game World, a company best known for making the convoluted cult classic S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, announced a full fledged new entry simply entitled S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.
While there’s little detail outside of a teaser website, and a Facebook post from the owner of GSC Game World, but we do know that the game is seemingly dated for a release sometime in 2021, which is a fairly generous launch window. I’ve always meant to get deep into the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, but they’ve always felt like too much to broach, especially as someone who’s had her fair share of difficulty with a mouse and keyboard. It’ll be interesting to see how much info we end up seeing about this game in the near future, especially with E3 right on the horizon, and I’m especially intrigued as to whether or not the game will stay PC exclusive as it has in the past, or just how accessible it will end up being.
At least setting their sights on 2021 gives them plenty of time right?
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The Chooch is on the line! Who will be crowned the champ after this unforgettable tournament?
With great power, comes great video games.
Sony's copying Nintendo with their own Classic console. Is it worth it?
Mix drinks and change lives all over again.