We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott Plays Fallout 76 - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen Episode 6 - Read More → . . . . .
In a completely unexpected and surprising announcement GSC Game World, a company best known for making the convoluted cult classic S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, announced a full fledged new entry simply entitled S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.
While there’s little detail outside of a teaser website, and a Facebook post from the owner of GSC Game World, but we do know that the game is seemingly dated for a release sometime in 2021, which is a fairly generous launch window. I’ve always meant to get deep into the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, but they’ve always felt like too much to broach, especially as someone who’s had her fair share of difficulty with a mouse and keyboard. It’ll be interesting to see how much info we end up seeing about this game in the near future, especially with E3 right on the horizon, and I’m especially intrigued as to whether or not the game will stay PC exclusive as it has in the past, or just how accessible it will end up being.
At least setting their sights on 2021 gives them plenty of time right?
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Quiet Man GOTY.
Anime's back, and will continue to be back far more often.
No Episode Aranea................................................................
We upped the bitrate so now it's like. Smooth. I'm so happy.