Who knew Palutena was this good?
- Chooch Streams: Super Smash Bros for Wii U, 6/20/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
In a completely unexpected and surprising announcement GSC Game World, a company best known for making the convoluted cult classic S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, announced a full fledged new entry simply entitled S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.
While there’s little detail outside of a teaser website, and a Facebook post from the owner of GSC Game World, but we do know that the game is seemingly dated for a release sometime in 2021, which is a fairly generous launch window. I’ve always meant to get deep into the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, but they’ve always felt like too much to broach, especially as someone who’s had her fair share of difficulty with a mouse and keyboard. It’ll be interesting to see how much info we end up seeing about this game in the near future, especially with E3 right on the horizon, and I’m especially intrigued as to whether or not the game will stay PC exclusive as it has in the past, or just how accessible it will end up being.
At least setting their sights on 2021 gives them plenty of time right?
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!