Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Ahead of next year’s Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, Steep is adding a variety of new modes and mountains to the game this December. Officially licensed, Road to the Olympics will add all the major events in skiing and snowboarding, including Downhill, Halfpipe, Slopestyle, Giant Slalom, Super G and Big Air.
Also included with the expansion will be a variety of new challenges, as you would expect from Steep, as well as two new mountains; one being the official course in Pyeongchang, and the other being somewhere in Japan. Players will also be choosing a nation to represent while playing the new expansion, so presumably there’s going to be some sort of virtual Winter Olympics in-game, given Steep’s established history of competition.
Road to the Olympics comes to Steep on December 5th of this year.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.