The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Five Games of 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
There’s a new Rick and Morty game that’s really funny and it’s called Trover Saves The Universe. It’s really funny and epic and the trailer is also really funny and epic just like Rick and Morty. It’s so fucking funny dude. You have to have a really high IQ to understand it though. I didn’t watch the trailer yet but I heard it was funny.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm
I've invaded the House of Mouse and I WILL find the vault where they are hiding the sequels for Treasure Planet and Atlantis