XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
Playstation’s E3 conference followed up The Last of Us II at E3 with a look at Ghost of Tsushima, the new title from Sucker Punch.
The extended preview featured a wandering samurai fighting off troops of a Mongol invasion, slicing and dicing with all the gory style you would expect from a one who has studied the blade. The gameplay seems to provide multiple approaches for various situations, but also appears to put a large focus on stealth-based gameplay.
In classic samurai fashion, the demo concluded with a sword showdown at sunset, proving Ghost of Tsushima is in it to win it when it comes to points for style. No word on a release date, but the game certainly looks like it’s out to scratch that Witcher 3 or Metal Gear Rising itch.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.