Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
Playstation’s E3 conference followed up The Last of Us II at E3 with a look at Ghost of Tsushima, the new title from Sucker Punch.
The extended preview featured a wandering samurai fighting off troops of a Mongol invasion, slicing and dicing with all the gory style you would expect from a one who has studied the blade. The gameplay seems to provide multiple approaches for various situations, but also appears to put a large focus on stealth-based gameplay.
In classic samurai fashion, the demo concluded with a sword showdown at sunset, proving Ghost of Tsushima is in it to win it when it comes to points for style. No word on a release date, but the game certainly looks like it’s out to scratch that Witcher 3 or Metal Gear Rising itch.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?