Too much feet talk.
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Tokyo Fan Festival Recap - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
At E3 2015, Microsoft surprised many by announcing the now beloved Xbox Backwards Compatibility system, which let players play Xbox 360 games on their Xbox One. Now, Microsoft is expanding the system’s scope to encompass games for the original Xbox as well.
While it’s unknown how exactly the new system will function, given that the current system lets players go as far as changing their physical copy into a digital one, the system will be kicked off with the release of Crimson Skies: High Road of Revenge.
We’ll learn more about this new wrinkle in the Backwards Compatible world, when the “originals” start rolling out later this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Also, this week Niall becomes more machine than man.
That main theme though.....Soken my man!
Roll +edge to get the job
Google's being Google.