XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
At E3 2015, Microsoft surprised many by announcing the now beloved Xbox Backwards Compatibility system, which let players play Xbox 360 games on their Xbox One. Now, Microsoft is expanding the system’s scope to encompass games for the original Xbox as well.
While it’s unknown how exactly the new system will function, given that the current system lets players go as far as changing their physical copy into a digital one, the system will be kicked off with the release of Crimson Skies: High Road of Revenge.
We’ll learn more about this new wrinkle in the Backwards Compatible world, when the “originals” start rolling out later this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.