We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
At E3 2015, Microsoft surprised many by announcing the now beloved Xbox Backwards Compatibility system, which let players play Xbox 360 games on their Xbox One. Now, Microsoft is expanding the system’s scope to encompass games for the original Xbox as well.
While it’s unknown how exactly the new system will function, given that the current system lets players go as far as changing their physical copy into a digital one, the system will be kicked off with the release of Crimson Skies: High Road of Revenge.
We’ll learn more about this new wrinkle in the Backwards Compatible world, when the “originals” start rolling out later this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.