Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo has announced their brand new entry into the Fire Emblem series with Fire Emblem Three Houses for the Nintendo Switch.
The new fully 3D Fire Emblem game will allow for a completely new view of combat. While zoomed out, it looks like the typical Fire Emblem layout. However, once you zoom into battle, players will be able to see their massive armies engage in battle with each other. It also looks like players will be able to assign certain formations for their troops, which could add a lot more tactical depth to the series.
Fire Emblem Three Houses is slated for release spring of 2019.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.