Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Marvel Heroes Shuts Down - Read More → . . . . .
- The Finesse of NieR's Expectations - Read More → . . . . .
- Fire Emblem Heroes' "Book II" Update Adds Weapon Upgrades, New Story, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Hulu 'Hitman' Series Indirectly Confirms Two More Hitman Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis Is Coming To Tekken 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 194: Liquid Candy - Read More → . . . . .
- Does Everything Really Have to Come to Switch? - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Buying Titanfall Dev Respawn Entertainment - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony Increasing Move Production for PSVR Push - Read More → . . . . .
Hats! Hats are powerful things. Or at least according Mario it is. Mario’s hat has always been a staple of his character, but Super Mario Odyssey asks what would happen if that hat could possess everything. In a new trailer revealed during Nintendo’s E3 video they showed off the many, many things Mario’s hat can take over. From the usual Mario enemies like Koopas and Bullet Bills, to dinosaurs and taxi cabs. The hat itself can also change up a bit when it becomes a ghost/Boo top hat that Mario can wear.
You’ll also be getting quests of some sort and traveling to all kind of worlds very different from the usual Mario game. And no more stars, it’s all about collecting “moons.” Watch all the many ways Mario’s hat is out performing him and then mark October 27th down for all your hat filled fun. Hats!
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You’re on it right now!
Where does all the superhero loot go?
You have your own motives, your own desires- and we have ours, I fear it really is just that simple.
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE FURRIES IN THE GAME THESE BASTARDS GIVE ME MY WOLF HUSBAND
Now if only they can kill off Corky the Clown for good...