The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 221: We Want Fun - Read More → . . . . .
Hats! Hats are powerful things. Or at least according Mario it is. Mario’s hat has always been a staple of his character, but Super Mario Odyssey asks what would happen if that hat could possess everything. In a new trailer revealed during Nintendo’s E3 video they showed off the many, many things Mario’s hat can take over. From the usual Mario enemies like Koopas and Bullet Bills, to dinosaurs and taxi cabs. The hat itself can also change up a bit when it becomes a ghost/Boo top hat that Mario can wear.
You’ll also be getting quests of some sort and traveling to all kind of worlds very different from the usual Mario game. And no more stars, it’s all about collecting “moons.” Watch all the many ways Mario’s hat is out performing him and then mark October 27th down for all your hat filled fun. Hats!
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.
I'm using this image because we don't need to see the horny Weevil cosplay I found.