Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Hats! Hats are powerful things. Or at least according Mario it is. Mario’s hat has always been a staple of his character, but Super Mario Odyssey asks what would happen if that hat could possess everything. In a new trailer revealed during Nintendo’s E3 video they showed off the many, many things Mario’s hat can take over. From the usual Mario enemies like Koopas and Bullet Bills, to dinosaurs and taxi cabs. The hat itself can also change up a bit when it becomes a ghost/Boo top hat that Mario can wear.
You’ll also be getting quests of some sort and traveling to all kind of worlds very different from the usual Mario game. And no more stars, it’s all about collecting “moons.” Watch all the many ways Mario’s hat is out performing him and then mark October 27th down for all your hat filled fun. Hats!
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.