Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
A handful of games didn’t get a full presentation with a speech and new details, so here’s a few smaller titles from the event that didn’t give us enough for a full article.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps got a new gorgeous trailer, showing off the cute little ox-fairy speeding around and platforming, as he is to do. The game is set for 2019.
Gamestop is going to be miserable very soon, as Microsoft has confirmed a new Battletoads is in the works. Nothing has been properly revealed for this game, but personally, I hope they keep the pause music.
Cuphead is getting some DLC in the form of “The Delicious Last Course”, featuring a new island, new bosses, new items, and Ms. Chalice, a new playable character. This DLC is set for 2019.
Two Sea of Thieves expansions, Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores, were confirmed, the first set for July and the second September.
Finally, Tunic, a Zelda-esque game where you play as a fox, was shown off. No release window was given.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.