Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has announced The Initiative studio, a new project to acquire various studios for future projects and collaborations under the Microsoft flagship.
During this reveal, Phil Spencer also announced the acquiring of Undead Labs (State of Decay series), Playground Games (Forza Horizon series), Ninja Theory (DmC: Devil May Cry, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice), and finally, Compulsion Games (We Happy Few).
What, exactly, The Initiative will be working on, is yet to be revealed, but this lineup shows an interesting direction for third party Microsoft games.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?