And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has announced The Initiative studio, a new project to acquire various studios for future projects and collaborations under the Microsoft flagship.
During this reveal, Phil Spencer also announced the acquiring of Undead Labs (State of Decay series), Playground Games (Forza Horizon series), Ninja Theory (DmC: Devil May Cry, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice), and finally, Compulsion Games (We Happy Few).
What, exactly, The Initiative will be working on, is yet to be revealed, but this lineup shows an interesting direction for third party Microsoft games.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.