Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has announced The Initiative studio, a new project to acquire various studios for future projects and collaborations under the Microsoft flagship.
During this reveal, Phil Spencer also announced the acquiring of Undead Labs (State of Decay series), Playground Games (Forza Horizon series), Ninja Theory (DmC: Devil May Cry, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice), and finally, Compulsion Games (We Happy Few).
What, exactly, The Initiative will be working on, is yet to be revealed, but this lineup shows an interesting direction for third party Microsoft games.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?