We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
The Mario news doesn’t end with Odyssey. A remake of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, the classic GBA RPG, is coming to 3DS. Not only will the menu and battle mechanics be touched up, but slight bottom screen functions will be added. There is also a Bowser’s Minions mode, which lets you play as Captain Goomba and command a small faction of famous Mario enemies to fight off Cackletta’s baddies.
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions will release October 6th.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.