Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
The Mario news doesn’t end with Odyssey. A remake of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, the classic GBA RPG, is coming to 3DS. Not only will the menu and battle mechanics be touched up, but slight bottom screen functions will be added. There is also a Bowser’s Minions mode, which lets you play as Captain Goomba and command a small faction of famous Mario enemies to fight off Cackletta’s baddies.
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions will release October 6th.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.