Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
Tonight during Bethesda’s #BE3 event Machine Games announced the follow up to Wolfenstein 2. Set 20 years in the future and based around the twin daughters of B.J. Blazkowicz. Titled Wolfenstein Youngblood, its campaign is able to be played solo or co-op, departing from the single player only focus of its predecessors.
Alongside Youngblood, Bethesda announced a VR title, Wolfenstein Cyber Pilot. Though no footage was shown the game was described as a hacking game where you take over Nazi robots and turn them on their masters. No release date was given for Cyber Pilot and Wolfenstein Youngblood is slated for release in 2019.
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.