Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
Tonight during Bethesda’s #BE3 event Machine Games announced the follow up to Wolfenstein 2. Set 20 years in the future and based around the twin daughters of B.J. Blazkowicz. Titled Wolfenstein Youngblood, its campaign is able to be played solo or co-op, departing from the single player only focus of its predecessors.
Alongside Youngblood, Bethesda announced a VR title, Wolfenstein Cyber Pilot. Though no footage was shown the game was described as a hacking game where you take over Nazi robots and turn them on their masters. No release date was given for Cyber Pilot and Wolfenstein Youngblood is slated for release in 2019.
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.