- Spider-Man Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation Classic Mini-Console Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- VA11 Hall-A Sequel N1RV Ann-A Announced For 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 232: Here For the Bussy - Read More → . . . . .
- Testing The Nintendo Switch Flip-Grip By Fangamer - Read More → . . . . .
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct Roundup 9/13/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 231: Solonmilk Psy-Op - Read More → . . . . .
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Battle (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Spider-Man 3 9/5/18 - Read More → . . . . .
After DONTNOD announced a Life is Strange spinoff at E3 earlier this month, lots of people have been left on the edge of their (presumably lesbian) seats waiting for word on what the hell the actual Life is Strange 2 would be, and when.
Well, oddly enough we got an answer to the second question before the first: Life is Strange 2 will be starting its season run on September 27th, 2018.
Much like the first season, Life is Strange 2 will be five episodes long, and will presumably be on most modern consoles as well as PC. Though there’s still no information at all about what the actual game will be about, DONTNOD promised that there will be a bunch of info coming this August.
I was a big fan of Life is Strange, as well as the outsourced prequel Before the Storm, and I’m really hopeful that DONTNOD has maybe learned what people liked (cheesy teen drama and lesbians), or didn’t like (bad lesbian treatment), and end up creating something really great.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The Chooch is on the line! Who will be crowned the champ after this unforgettable tournament?
With great power, comes great video games.
Sony's copying Nintendo with their own Classic console. Is it worth it?
Mix drinks and change lives all over again.