We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
After DONTNOD announced a Life is Strange spinoff at E3 earlier this month, lots of people have been left on the edge of their (presumably lesbian) seats waiting for word on what the hell the actual Life is Strange 2 would be, and when.
Well, oddly enough we got an answer to the second question before the first: Life is Strange 2 will be starting its season run on September 27th, 2018.
Much like the first season, Life is Strange 2 will be five episodes long, and will presumably be on most modern consoles as well as PC. Though there’s still no information at all about what the actual game will be about, DONTNOD promised that there will be a bunch of info coming this August.
I was a big fan of Life is Strange, as well as the outsourced prequel Before the Storm, and I’m really hopeful that DONTNOD has maybe learned what people liked (cheesy teen drama and lesbians), or didn’t like (bad lesbian treatment), and end up creating something really great.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.