Open up my eager eyes.
- VGCC Episode 271: White Hair Crazy - Read More → . . . . .
- Dr. Mario World Review - Read More → . . . . .
- FFXIV: Shadowbringers Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 270: Who Goo'd You? - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 18: What Do You Shoot? - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 07: Vision Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
You knew this was coming. Here’s twenty minutes of Smash Bros Direct predictions that are going to be completely thrown out by tomorrow. Hear what I think will be the characters, stages, assist trophies, and more shown at the event. What do YOU think will be shown?
Support us on Patreon! Follow me on Twitter at @john_michonski and yell at me about what I chose. Don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Music used: Pac-Man’s Park/Block Maze (Smash 4), Mach Rider (Melee). Space Harrier Theme, Victory Road (Brawl), Galaga Medley (Smash Ultimate), Snake Eater (Smash Ultimate), Smash Ultimate Main Theme, Final Destination (Brawl)
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.