The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 221: We Want Fun - Read More → . . . . .
When Hitman was originally announced and launched, nothing was guaranteed. After months of Splatoon-style updates, adding new maps, locations, and timed elusive targets, it wasn’t promised that we’d be getting much more after the on-disc release early next year. Now IO Interactive has confirmed more is coming our way. Season 2 will be added to Hitman, and it will include new levels, new targets, and will even visit previous cities in new locations. Items and unlocks will carry over from Season 1, and it’ll still put out elusive targets on Season 1 levels, so hopefully you won’t need to buy Season 2 right away to continue to enjoy some of the new content.
No word about when Season 2 will start, or how much it might cost. Season 1 came with the $60 version of Hitman, but $60 seems crazy high for DLC. I’d settle for a $40 even if it meant a few less levels. Hopefully the disc release goes well and Season 2 comes soon enough, because I’m still not done sneaking around, and throwing soda cans at rock stars in their hotel penthouses.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.
I'm using this image because we don't need to see the horny Weevil cosplay I found.