XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
Boy, that PSX conference could’ve been better, huh? There were a few announcements peppered in, but nothing groundbreaking. That is, until Shawn Layden opened his leather jacket, and revealed that a PS1 classic was getting a remake. That classic is MediEvil, and I’m stoked.
We didn’t get any gameplay, but we sure did hear Sir Dan mumbling. By goodness, does that skeleton love to mumble. For those who don’t know, MediEvil is a 3D action game with a goofy sense of humor and great world design. I’m personally a huge fan of MediEvil, so a remaster in 4K is a solid get, especially with how cool the atmosphere of the game is. More details are promised “soon,” and let’s hope this isn’t the last classic PS1 series to get a remaster. A certain dragon needs to make his return.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.