- Spider-Man Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation Classic Mini-Console Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- VA11 Hall-A Sequel N1RV Ann-A Announced For 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 232: Here For the Bussy - Read More → . . . . .
- Testing The Nintendo Switch Flip-Grip By Fangamer - Read More → . . . . .
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct Roundup 9/13/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 231: Solonmilk Psy-Op - Read More → . . . . .
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Battle (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Spider-Man 3 9/5/18 - Read More → . . . . .
Boy, that PSX conference could’ve been better, huh? There were a few announcements peppered in, but nothing groundbreaking. That is, until Shawn Layden opened his leather jacket, and revealed that a PS1 classic was getting a remake. That classic is MediEvil, and I’m stoked.
We didn’t get any gameplay, but we sure did hear Sir Dan mumbling. By goodness, does that skeleton love to mumble. For those who don’t know, MediEvil is a 3D action game with a goofy sense of humor and great world design. I’m personally a huge fan of MediEvil, so a remaster in 4K is a solid get, especially with how cool the atmosphere of the game is. More details are promised “soon,” and let’s hope this isn’t the last classic PS1 series to get a remaster. A certain dragon needs to make his return.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The Chooch is on the line! Who will be crowned the champ after this unforgettable tournament?
With great power, comes great video games.
Sony's copying Nintendo with their own Classic console. Is it worth it?
Mix drinks and change lives all over again.