The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 221: We Want Fun - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally time to take giant mechs and fight your friends with them. Gundam Versus was announced last year for Japan, and we’ve been impatiently waiting to hear about a possible Western release date. Now, we’ve got one. At Anime Expo, we learned that on September 29th, Gundam Versus will be landing on our shores for PS4 – only two short months after the Japanese release.
If you haven’t caught wind of Gundam Versus before now, then buckle up. It boasts nearly 100 Gundams from a ton of the popular Gundam anime series, and resembles Virtual On, with Gundams flying around open environments trying to unleash ridiculous moves. Each Gundam seems to have their own feel and fighting style, so I can finally pilot the Gundam from 08th MS Team like I was always meant to.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.
I'm using this image because we don't need to see the horny Weevil cosplay I found.