Equip that PNG.
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 9: Clowns Wear Big Shoes - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions Announced - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally time to take giant mechs and fight your friends with them. Gundam Versus was announced last year for Japan, and we’ve been impatiently waiting to hear about a possible Western release date. Now, we’ve got one. At Anime Expo, we learned that on September 29th, Gundam Versus will be landing on our shores for PS4 – only two short months after the Japanese release.
If you haven’t caught wind of Gundam Versus before now, then buckle up. It boasts nearly 100 Gundams from a ton of the popular Gundam anime series, and resembles Virtual On, with Gundams flying around open environments trying to unleash ridiculous moves. Each Gundam seems to have their own feel and fighting style, so I can finally pilot the Gundam from 08th MS Team like I was always meant to.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?
We call it heat 'n' sip.
No mayonnaise allowed.