Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally time to take giant mechs and fight your friends with them. Gundam Versus was announced last year for Japan, and we’ve been impatiently waiting to hear about a possible Western release date. Now, we’ve got one. At Anime Expo, we learned that on September 29th, Gundam Versus will be landing on our shores for PS4 – only two short months after the Japanese release.
If you haven’t caught wind of Gundam Versus before now, then buckle up. It boasts nearly 100 Gundams from a ton of the popular Gundam anime series, and resembles Virtual On, with Gundams flying around open environments trying to unleash ridiculous moves. Each Gundam seems to have their own feel and fighting style, so I can finally pilot the Gundam from 08th MS Team like I was always meant to.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.