And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has unveiled a new game from Bandai Namco called Jump Force, a cross-universe fighter featuring characters from Weekly Shōnen Jump comics. The new trailer showed off popular anime characters like Naruto, Goku, and Monkey D Luffy duking it out in a destroyed cityscape.
The trailer ends with Light Yagami from Death Note overlooking the city, which is a weird thing to think about since he’s not really a conventional fighter and this looks like it’s going to be a sort of fighting game. It’ll be interesting to see what this game becomes, but for my money it seems like it’s gonna be an, albeit very nice looking, 3D battle arena game similar to the J-Stars series. Jump Force is set to come out 2019.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.