Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has unveiled a new game from Bandai Namco called Jump Force, a cross-universe fighter featuring characters from Weekly Shōnen Jump comics. The new trailer showed off popular anime characters like Naruto, Goku, and Monkey D Luffy duking it out in a destroyed cityscape.
The trailer ends with Light Yagami from Death Note overlooking the city, which is a weird thing to think about since he’s not really a conventional fighter and this looks like it’s going to be a sort of fighting game. It’ll be interesting to see what this game becomes, but for my money it seems like it’s gonna be an, albeit very nice looking, 3D battle arena game similar to the J-Stars series. Jump Force is set to come out 2019.
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?