Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has unveiled a new game from Bandai Namco called Jump Force, a cross-universe fighter featuring characters from Weekly Shōnen Jump comics. The new trailer showed off popular anime characters like Naruto, Goku, and Monkey D Luffy duking it out in a destroyed cityscape.
The trailer ends with Light Yagami from Death Note overlooking the city, which is a weird thing to think about since he’s not really a conventional fighter and this looks like it’s going to be a sort of fighting game. It’ll be interesting to see what this game becomes, but for my money it seems like it’s gonna be an, albeit very nice looking, 3D battle arena game similar to the J-Stars series. Jump Force is set to come out 2019.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?