Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has unveiled a new game from Bandai Namco called Jump Force, a cross-universe fighter featuring characters from Weekly Shōnen Jump comics. The new trailer showed off popular anime characters like Naruto, Goku, and Monkey D Luffy duking it out in a destroyed cityscape.
The trailer ends with Light Yagami from Death Note overlooking the city, which is a weird thing to think about since he’s not really a conventional fighter and this looks like it’s going to be a sort of fighting game. It’ll be interesting to see what this game becomes, but for my money it seems like it’s gonna be an, albeit very nice looking, 3D battle arena game similar to the J-Stars series. Jump Force is set to come out 2019.
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.