Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
Sony showed off more God of War footage at this years E3, along with the announcement of an early 2018 release window. Players step back into the role of Kratos, who now has to take care of his own teen boy. Kratos now uses an axe, among many other weapons, to fight tons of ancient demons in third person combat. The game also attempts to explore the role of father and son, giving Kratos way more depth as a character beyond simply being a vessel for players to swing chain swords of hordes of enemies. Hopefully we get a more interesting and well rounded story and not just another big murder fest.
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.