Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Sony showed off more God of War footage at this years E3, along with the announcement of an early 2018 release window. Players step back into the role of Kratos, who now has to take care of his own teen boy. Kratos now uses an axe, among many other weapons, to fight tons of ancient demons in third person combat. The game also attempts to explore the role of father and son, giving Kratos way more depth as a character beyond simply being a vessel for players to swing chain swords of hordes of enemies. Hopefully we get a more interesting and well rounded story and not just another big murder fest.
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.