Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Another group of people are going to be shaking their fists and muttering “Geeeeese” in a few months, as Geese Howard from Fatal Fury was announced as the next DLC character for Tekken 7, due this winter.
Geese will arrive with his own stage, Geese Tower, and does every move you want him to, from Reppukens to PREDICTABO counters. No word on exact release date or pricing, but I’m sure that’ll come to light soon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.