Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
Another group of people are going to be shaking their fists and muttering “Geeeeese” in a few months, as Geese Howard from Fatal Fury was announced as the next DLC character for Tekken 7, due this winter.
Geese will arrive with his own stage, Geese Tower, and does every move you want him to, from Reppukens to PREDICTABO counters. No word on exact release date or pricing, but I’m sure that’ll come to light soon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.