Mister Police... you could have listened...
- VGCC Episode 197: All the Clues - Read More → . . . . .
- Capcom Announces 12 Game Street Fighter Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 196: The Burger Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- Hey, a MediEvil Remake! - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 Announced, Bayonetta 1/2 Ports Coming to Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur 6 Announced for 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man 11, X Collection Announced - Read More → . . . . .
- Demon's Souls Going Dark - Read More → . . . . .
- Tiny Metal delayed; Project Phoenix Kickstarter Called Into Question - Read More → . . . . .
- Sonic Forces (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Another group of people are going to be shaking their fists and muttering “Geeeeese” in a few months, as Geese Howard from Fatal Fury was announced as the next DLC character for Tekken 7, due this winter.
Geese will arrive with his own stage, Geese Tower, and does every move you want him to, from Reppukens to PREDICTABO counters. No word on exact release date or pricing, but I’m sure that’ll come to light soon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo’s Editor in Chief. He’s a fun man who likes to do good.
Rolling out the big guns for the franchise's 30th anniversary.
I am the Pepto Bismol Boy™.
The hero of Gallowmere who fell at the first charge!
The witch is on Switch!