Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
The Coalition has shown us three radically different Gears of War games, in case you didn’t get tired yet of your favorite jacked-as-heck goodies shooting at Locust baddies behind cover.
First announced was Gears POP!, the first Funko game. Not much has been revealed, except it’ll be on iOS and Android, and it takes after the Lego video games in style and presentation. If nothing else, it’ll be novel for the first Funko game to be based on a violent series like this. Cute!
Next is Gears Tactics, a turn-based strategy game exclusively coming to Windows 10. Another game with not much information, you control multiple COG soldiers as you fight the Locust off.
Finally, we have Gears 5, the next entry in the Gears of War series. You play as Kait Diaz, introduced in Gears of War 4. This marks the first entry in the series where you get to play as a woman, and while story details remain vague, the trailer promises lots of action and interpersonal drama. Gears 5 will be available to play next year on Xbox One and Windows 10.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?