And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
The Coalition has shown us three radically different Gears of War games, in case you didn’t get tired yet of your favorite jacked-as-heck goodies shooting at Locust baddies behind cover.
First announced was Gears POP!, the first Funko game. Not much has been revealed, except it’ll be on iOS and Android, and it takes after the Lego video games in style and presentation. If nothing else, it’ll be novel for the first Funko game to be based on a violent series like this. Cute!
Next is Gears Tactics, a turn-based strategy game exclusively coming to Windows 10. Another game with not much information, you control multiple COG soldiers as you fight the Locust off.
Finally, we have Gears 5, the next entry in the Gears of War series. You play as Kait Diaz, introduced in Gears of War 4. This marks the first entry in the series where you get to play as a woman, and while story details remain vague, the trailer promises lots of action and interpersonal drama. Gears 5 will be available to play next year on Xbox One and Windows 10.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.