XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
The Coalition has shown us three radically different Gears of War games, in case you didn’t get tired yet of your favorite jacked-as-heck goodies shooting at Locust baddies behind cover.
First announced was Gears POP!, the first Funko game. Not much has been revealed, except it’ll be on iOS and Android, and it takes after the Lego video games in style and presentation. If nothing else, it’ll be novel for the first Funko game to be based on a violent series like this. Cute!
Next is Gears Tactics, a turn-based strategy game exclusively coming to Windows 10. Another game with not much information, you control multiple COG soldiers as you fight the Locust off.
Finally, we have Gears 5, the next entry in the Gears of War series. You play as Kait Diaz, introduced in Gears of War 4. This marks the first entry in the series where you get to play as a woman, and while story details remain vague, the trailer promises lots of action and interpersonal drama. Gears 5 will be available to play next year on Xbox One and Windows 10.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.