Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Marvel Heroes Shuts Down - Read More → . . . . .
- The Finesse of NieR's Expectations - Read More → . . . . .
- Fire Emblem Heroes' "Book II" Update Adds Weapon Upgrades, New Story, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Hulu 'Hitman' Series Indirectly Confirms Two More Hitman Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis Is Coming To Tekken 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 194: Liquid Candy - Read More → . . . . .
- Does Everything Really Have to Come to Switch? - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Buying Titanfall Dev Respawn Entertainment - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony Increasing Move Production for PSVR Push - Read More → . . . . .
Though some people were frustrated by the announcement of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon last week for the 3DS, Nintendo and Game Freak have come out to assuage Switch owners that they have their own things to look forward to.
While recapping the details of the upcoming Pokkén re-release for the Switch, Pokémon Company’s President Tsunekazu Ishihara announced that a mainline Pokémon RPG will be coming to the Switch.
While we don’t know the details of what exactly this new game will be, its likely to either follow in the footsteps of more recent handheld outings, or possibly revisit the style of past home-console titles like Pokémon Colosseum.
Ishihara says the new game might not come out for over a year, but that players will still have both Ultra Sun and Moon, and Pokkén DX coming later this year.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You’re on it right now!
Where does all the superhero loot go?
You have your own motives, your own desires- and we have ours, I fear it really is just that simple.
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE FURRIES IN THE GAME THESE BASTARDS GIVE ME MY WOLF HUSBAND
Now if only they can kill off Corky the Clown for good...