Don't let Reviewbrah finish you.
- VGCC Episode 252: Real Strange - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 6, The Sisyphean Crawl Of Beasts And Men (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 8: Please Log Off - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 251: Left Mouse Does Hurties - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 250: Pooh-Yo Pooh-Yo - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces NieR-themed Raid, New Job, New Playable Race - Read More → . . . . .
- [Skulls Reprised] The PAX South Experience 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode siiiiiiiii-I mean 7: Entire Booty-Ass Out - Read More → . . . . .
- This Year's Upcoming Indie Games from PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 249: Wrestling is Anime - Read More → . . . . .
After Sony’s E3 Presentation today, From Software revealed that they have a new VR game they are working on called Déraciné – there are very few details around about this game right now as the trailer below describes very little about the game. But it does look like From Software is looking to distance themselves from their usual gothic, lonely aesthetic for this new outing.
We can see from the trailer that there are symbols of the natural world and the primary setting seems to take place in an English-styled mansion. Motifs of time, nature, and rebirth also occur throughout the trailer, so From Software fans can look forward to all of these things coming soon to Playstation. Oh, and for everyone else out there who like me has no idea what language is doing half of the time:
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Two warriors, bound in bloodshed. But how long will their bond survive?
Present day, hehehe. Present time, hahaha!
Super Sexy Smokin' Style
An LA Beast Reigns. A Dril Digs.