And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
After Sony’s E3 Presentation today, From Software revealed that they have a new VR game they are working on called Déraciné – there are very few details around about this game right now as the trailer below describes very little about the game. But it does look like From Software is looking to distance themselves from their usual gothic, lonely aesthetic for this new outing.
We can see from the trailer that there are symbols of the natural world and the primary setting seems to take place in an English-styled mansion. Motifs of time, nature, and rebirth also occur throughout the trailer, so From Software fans can look forward to all of these things coming soon to Playstation. Oh, and for everyone else out there who like me has no idea what language is doing half of the time:
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.