Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
After Sony’s E3 Presentation today, From Software revealed that they have a new VR game they are working on called Déraciné – there are very few details around about this game right now as the trailer below describes very little about the game. But it does look like From Software is looking to distance themselves from their usual gothic, lonely aesthetic for this new outing.
We can see from the trailer that there are symbols of the natural world and the primary setting seems to take place in an English-styled mansion. Motifs of time, nature, and rebirth also occur throughout the trailer, so From Software fans can look forward to all of these things coming soon to Playstation. Oh, and for everyone else out there who like me has no idea what language is doing half of the time:
You made it all the way down here? Great job!
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?