Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
Playground Games have unveiled the newest Forza Horizon, and it’s not at all what you might’ve expected. Set in the exotic locale that is uh, Britain, Forza Horizon 4 will feature a dynamic open world environment that will feature a persistent world for all players, and will cycle dynamically through seasons and weather. While not the most original idea ever, what is interesting is seeing how the world changes during the year; with new areas accessible according to certain weather conditions.
The game will run at 60fps on Xbox One X, and will feature new streamlined methods for joining groups, as well as dynamic Forzathon Live events.
Forza Horizon 4 will launch on Xbox and PC, as well as Game Pass on October 2nd.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....