And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
Playground Games have unveiled the newest Forza Horizon, and it’s not at all what you might’ve expected. Set in the exotic locale that is uh, Britain, Forza Horizon 4 will feature a dynamic open world environment that will feature a persistent world for all players, and will cycle dynamically through seasons and weather. While not the most original idea ever, what is interesting is seeing how the world changes during the year; with new areas accessible according to certain weather conditions.
The game will run at 60fps on Xbox One X, and will feature new streamlined methods for joining groups, as well as dynamic Forzathon Live events.
Forza Horizon 4 will launch on Xbox and PC, as well as Game Pass on October 2nd.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.