Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Playground Games have unveiled the newest Forza Horizon, and it’s not at all what you might’ve expected. Set in the exotic locale that is uh, Britain, Forza Horizon 4 will feature a dynamic open world environment that will feature a persistent world for all players, and will cycle dynamically through seasons and weather. While not the most original idea ever, what is interesting is seeing how the world changes during the year; with new areas accessible according to certain weather conditions.
The game will run at 60fps on Xbox One X, and will feature new streamlined methods for joining groups, as well as dynamic Forzathon Live events.
Forza Horizon 4 will launch on Xbox and PC, as well as Game Pass on October 2nd.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?