Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
Playground Games have unveiled the newest Forza Horizon, and it’s not at all what you might’ve expected. Set in the exotic locale that is uh, Britain, Forza Horizon 4 will feature a dynamic open world environment that will feature a persistent world for all players, and will cycle dynamically through seasons and weather. While not the most original idea ever, what is interesting is seeing how the world changes during the year; with new areas accessible according to certain weather conditions.
The game will run at 60fps on Xbox One X, and will feature new streamlined methods for joining groups, as well as dynamic Forzathon Live events.
Forza Horizon 4 will launch on Xbox and PC, as well as Game Pass on October 2nd.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?