Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Here’s the official confirmation. The game will launch Oct. 2nd 2018 and will sport both an English and Japanese audio track.
ORIGINAL: Amazon accidentally leaked a confirmation of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. This game is the FotNS game made by the Yakuza team, featuring pretty much the same gameplay and starring the Yakuza voice actors as corresponding FotNS characters.
Somebody just fucked up. pic.twitter.com/klWdYkhOq9
— Above (@AboveUp) June 11, 2018
No more information has been revealed, but more is sure to come after the official announcement.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?