XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Here’s the official confirmation. The game will launch Oct. 2nd 2018 and will sport both an English and Japanese audio track.
ORIGINAL: Amazon accidentally leaked a confirmation of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. This game is the FotNS game made by the Yakuza team, featuring pretty much the same gameplay and starring the Yakuza voice actors as corresponding FotNS characters.
Somebody just fucked up. pic.twitter.com/klWdYkhOq9
— Above (@AboveUp) June 11, 2018
No more information has been revealed, but more is sure to come after the official announcement.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.