And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Here’s the official confirmation. The game will launch Oct. 2nd 2018 and will sport both an English and Japanese audio track.
ORIGINAL: Amazon accidentally leaked a confirmation of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. This game is the FotNS game made by the Yakuza team, featuring pretty much the same gameplay and starring the Yakuza voice actors as corresponding FotNS characters.
Somebody just fucked up. pic.twitter.com/klWdYkhOq9
— Above (@AboveUp) June 11, 2018
No more information has been revealed, but more is sure to come after the official announcement.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.