And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
Unveiled at PAX 2018, Final Fantasy XV, the game that somehow keeps getting updates, is getting even more story DLC next year along with a major update to it’s COMRADES multiplayer mode.
The four new story DLC expansions will focus on a singular character, similar to the previous Episode Ignis, Episode Gladiolus and Episode Prompto expansions. The upcoming expansions feature the characters Ardyn, Aranea, Lunafreya, and Noctis as their primary focus. All of them are being directed by Takefumi Tareda, who directed Episode Ignis. The Episode III: Noctis expansion will supposedly be an alternate ending for Noctis as well.
The COMRADES multiplayer DLC will branching off into a standalone release this summer, with it’s first major update coming shortly afterwards. A second is scheduled to roll out this winter. The single-player story episodes are scheduled to start in February 2019, rolling out once a month until they’re all released.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.