We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
A year out from release one of the best games of 2016, Final Fantasy XV, will be seeing an enhanced PC port.
While it’s unknown just what sort of packaging deal this port will sport, the trailer outlines a huge focus on improving textures, a new first person mode, and a brighter and stronger iteration of Square Enix’s graphical Luminous Engine. I know I’ll be looking forward to whatever wild and crazy graphical updates or mods can do to this masterpiece of a scene:
— The Hand Crusher (@horngal) December 4, 2016
It seems like Square Enix might have learned their porting lessons from the rocky original releases of the FFXIII trilogy on Steam, given this trailer’s hammering in of the Nvidia branding; and it’s even better that this PC port will include the DLC already out on consoles baked in. We’ll find out just how good the port is whenever its dubious “2018” release date rolls around.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.