Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Final Fantasy XIV has been known to dabble into a crazy collaboration or two in its lifespan, and this summer it’ll be getting a particularly wild one.
Some way or another, Final Fantasy XIV will receive content and an event themed around the recently released Monster Hunter: World. While not much is known at this point, the event seems to feature a large-scale fight against Monster Hunter’s famous red dragon bastard Rathalos.
Whether or not Monster Hunter: World will be receiving a crossover event in its own game has yet to be seen, but knowing that series’ penchant for all sorts of ridiculous media collaborations, I wouldn’t be surprised. Either way we’ll find out when the crossover hits FFXIV this summer.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?