Clear as a crisp spring morning!
- THE MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Difficulty with Difficulty - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
Final Fantasy XIV has been known to dabble into a crazy collaboration or two in its lifespan, and this summer it’ll be getting a particularly wild one.
Some way or another, Final Fantasy XIV will receive content and an event themed around the recently released Monster Hunter: World. While not much is known at this point, the event seems to feature a large-scale fight against Monster Hunter’s famous red dragon bastard Rathalos.
Whether or not Monster Hunter: World will be receiving a crossover event in its own game has yet to be seen, but knowing that series’ penchant for all sorts of ridiculous media collaborations, I wouldn’t be surprised. Either way we’ll find out when the crossover hits FFXIV this summer.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.