The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Five Games of 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Final Fantasy XIV has been known to dabble into a crazy collaboration or two in its lifespan, and this summer it’ll be getting a particularly wild one.
Some way or another, Final Fantasy XIV will receive content and an event themed around the recently released Monster Hunter: World. While not much is known at this point, the event seems to feature a large-scale fight against Monster Hunter’s famous red dragon bastard Rathalos.
Whether or not Monster Hunter: World will be receiving a crossover event in its own game has yet to be seen, but knowing that series’ penchant for all sorts of ridiculous media collaborations, I wouldn’t be surprised. Either way we’ll find out when the crossover hits FFXIV this summer.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm
I've invaded the House of Mouse and I WILL find the vault where they are hiding the sequels for Treasure Planet and Atlantis