Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Marvel Heroes Shuts Down - Read More → . . . . .
- The Finesse of NieR's Expectations - Read More → . . . . .
- Fire Emblem Heroes' "Book II" Update Adds Weapon Upgrades, New Story, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Hulu 'Hitman' Series Indirectly Confirms Two More Hitman Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis Is Coming To Tekken 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 194: Liquid Candy - Read More → . . . . .
- Does Everything Really Have to Come to Switch? - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Buying Titanfall Dev Respawn Entertainment - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony Increasing Move Production for PSVR Push - Read More → . . . . .
After plenty of previews and ads, Ubisoft detailed Far Cry 5 onstage at E3. The game takes place in the town of Hope County, Montana, which has been overtaken by a fanatical cult. Your character and allies are mercenaries who must work to free the captured community.
The footage features a lot of action in what was once apparently a wholesome American town, now overrun by a maniacal religious cult. Among other things, it seems the game will have new follower controls, and even more options for customization and chaos than the previous installments.
Far Cry 5 is planned for release on February 27th, 2018. It follows Far Cry Primal, and is the first of the series to take place in America.
Check out the gameplay below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You’re on it right now!
Where does all the superhero loot go?
You have your own motives, your own desires- and we have ours, I fear it really is just that simple.
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE FURRIES IN THE GAME THESE BASTARDS GIVE ME MY WOLF HUSBAND
Now if only they can kill off Corky the Clown for good...