Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
After plenty of previews and ads, Ubisoft detailed Far Cry 5 onstage at E3. The game takes place in the town of Hope County, Montana, which has been overtaken by a fanatical cult. Your character and allies are mercenaries who must work to free the captured community.
The footage features a lot of action in what was once apparently a wholesome American town, now overrun by a maniacal religious cult. Among other things, it seems the game will have new follower controls, and even more options for customization and chaos than the previous installments.
Far Cry 5 is planned for release on February 27th, 2018. It follows Far Cry Primal, and is the first of the series to take place in America.
Check out the gameplay below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.