Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
After plenty of previews and ads, Ubisoft detailed Far Cry 5 onstage at E3. The game takes place in the town of Hope County, Montana, which has been overtaken by a fanatical cult. Your character and allies are mercenaries who must work to free the captured community.
The footage features a lot of action in what was once apparently a wholesome American town, now overrun by a maniacal religious cult. Among other things, it seems the game will have new follower controls, and even more options for customization and chaos than the previous installments.
Far Cry 5 is planned for release on February 27th, 2018. It follows Far Cry Primal, and is the first of the series to take place in America.
Check out the gameplay below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.