It's finally over.
- Agreement Reached to End Video Game Voice Acting Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 187: Seinfeld Chronicles X - Read More → . . . . .
- Metroid: Samus Returns Review - Read More → . . . . .
- PUBG Dev Upset Over Fortnite's 'Battle Royale' Mode - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Mecho Tales - Read More → . . . . .
- Tokyo Game Show 2017 Roundup: Sony Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 186: #FrogEmoji - Read More → . . . . .
- Battleborn Will Soon See Its Last Update - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct 9/13 Roundup: Switch Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct 9/13 Roundup: 3DS Edition - Read More → . . . . .
After plenty of previews and ads, Ubisoft detailed Far Cry 5 onstage at E3. The game takes place in the town of Hope County, Montana, which has been overtaken by a fanatical cult. Your character and allies are mercenaries who must work to free the captured community.
The footage features a lot of action in what was once apparently a wholesome American town, now overrun by a maniacal religious cult. Among other things, it seems the game will have new follower controls, and even more options for customization and chaos than the previous installments.
Far Cry 5 is planned for release on February 27th, 2018. It follows Far Cry Primal, and is the first of the series to take place in America.
Check out the gameplay below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Killin' the podcast game.
Guess who's back, back again.
You just have to fight for yourself; no one's going to save you. That's just life, right?
Time for some experts of Mecho Lore to weave many a fanciful tale.