We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
In possibly the weirdest announcement of E3 so far, Ubisoft are teaming up with none other than Elijah Wood to produce Transference, a VR horror experience. With a psychological horror bent centering around neuroscience and the uploading of brain data, Transference makes the bold claim that gamers will finally feel like they’re in a movie – even after taking off their headsets. That sounds an awful lot like some kinda grandiose David Cage talk to me, but if they can pull it off, Transference could be a huge boon to a struggling VR sector.
According to Ubisoft, the game is based on real-world research into the field of neuroscience, and takes place in a digital recreation of the mind, where players will be tasked with exploring a house, meeting it’s occupants, and solving puzzles, with the actions of the player having an effect on the outcome of the narrative.
Transference will be available Spring 2018.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.