The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Five Games of 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
With the original Dying Light recently coming to the end of a cycle of free content drops, now was the perfect time for the reveal of a sequel. The sequel, revealed at Microsoft’s E3 conference will take the zombie-parkour ’em up in a new direction, with a heavy focus on choice and consequence, though thankfully they brought Chris Avellone on stage, and not David Cage.
The choice-based gameplay looks interesting; as you choose to ally with different factions the world changes, both from a gameplay and visual perspective. Different decision can help to initiate more order or chaos on the streets of your settlement, change resource management options, and influence NPCs, all of which will be vital to surviving nightly zombie onslaughts. It looks pretty good!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm
I've invaded the House of Mouse and I WILL find the vault where they are hiding the sequels for Treasure Planet and Atlantis