Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
With the original Dying Light recently coming to the end of a cycle of free content drops, now was the perfect time for the reveal of a sequel. The sequel, revealed at Microsoft’s E3 conference will take the zombie-parkour ’em up in a new direction, with a heavy focus on choice and consequence, though thankfully they brought Chris Avellone on stage, and not David Cage.
The choice-based gameplay looks interesting; as you choose to ally with different factions the world changes, both from a gameplay and visual perspective. Different decision can help to initiate more order or chaos on the streets of your settlement, change resource management options, and influence NPCs, all of which will be vital to surviving nightly zombie onslaughts. It looks pretty good!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.