Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
With the original Dying Light recently coming to the end of a cycle of free content drops, now was the perfect time for the reveal of a sequel. The sequel, revealed at Microsoft’s E3 conference will take the zombie-parkour ’em up in a new direction, with a heavy focus on choice and consequence, though thankfully they brought Chris Avellone on stage, and not David Cage.
The choice-based gameplay looks interesting; as you choose to ally with different factions the world changes, both from a gameplay and visual perspective. Different decision can help to initiate more order or chaos on the streets of your settlement, change resource management options, and influence NPCs, all of which will be vital to surviving nightly zombie onslaughts. It looks pretty good!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....