The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Five Games of 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
We wanted it, and we’re getting it, with Bethesda unveiling DOOM Eternal at their E3 press conference. While details are admittedly sparse right now, what we do know, is the DOOM Eternal is bringing us a Hell on Earth setting, and will feature double the demons that 2016’s reboot provided.
While Bethesda didn’t show off any in-game footage, they did tease us with the news that we’ll get our first real look at gameplay in August at Quakecon. DOOM 2016 was one of the year’s best surprises, so Eternal has a high bar to clear.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm
I've invaded the House of Mouse and I WILL find the vault where they are hiding the sequels for Treasure Planet and Atlantis