Clear as a crisp spring morning!
- THE MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Difficulty with Difficulty - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
We wanted it, and we’re getting it, with Bethesda unveiling DOOM Eternal at their E3 press conference. While details are admittedly sparse right now, what we do know, is the DOOM Eternal is bringing us a Hell on Earth setting, and will feature double the demons that 2016’s reboot provided.
While Bethesda didn’t show off any in-game footage, they did tease us with the news that we’ll get our first real look at gameplay in August at Quakecon. DOOM 2016 was one of the year’s best surprises, so Eternal has a high bar to clear.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.