Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
10 years after the last main entry in the Devil May Cry series, and 6 years after an ill-received reboot, a new true entry in the series is finally in development.
Devil May Cry 5 will seemingly follow the events of Devil May Cry 4, with Nero as the main character. This time around Nero will have access to a whole bunch of crazy new robotic arm weaponry, and maybe even vehicles. Dante will also be making an appearance, albeit probably to a much lesser extent than he did in 4.
As an incredibly large fan of Devil May Cry, I am extremely happy that they have returned to the pre-reboot aesthetic sensibilities of the series. Hearing that beautiful soundtrack that suits the game all too well, with the right sort of edge attributed to it is something like fine art to me.
We don’t know when Devil May Cry 5 will be coming out, but director Hideaki Itsuno claimed that the game had been in development for several years, and that he is incredibly excited for it to be ready. Devil May Cry 5 will launch on Xbox One, Steam, and PlayStation 4 in Spring 2019.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....