Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
Norman Reedus graced the stage of E3 yet again, revealing another extremely cryptic trailer for Death Stranding.
Featuring the first bit of gameplay EVER revealed for the mysterious game. Along with this, we were shown so many beautiful landscapes for this. Like, no joke, this game is gorgeous.
Alongside the beautiful locales, rock climbing, and lots of backpacking with massive bits of what seem to be materials for a base camp (and at one point, what looked like a corpse), we were given more dialogue than ever before, a reveal of the protagonist’s name, and two brand new characters played by Léa Seydoux and Lindsay Wagner.
Death Stranding still doesnt have any confirmed release date, but we do know it’ll be coming for Playstation 4.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.