Don't let Reviewbrah finish you.
- VGCC Episode 252: Real Strange - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 6, The Sisyphean Crawl Of Beasts And Men (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 8: Please Log Off - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 251: Left Mouse Does Hurties - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 250: Pooh-Yo Pooh-Yo - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces NieR-themed Raid, New Job, New Playable Race - Read More → . . . . .
- [Skulls Reprised] The PAX South Experience 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode siiiiiiiii-I mean 7: Entire Booty-Ass Out - Read More → . . . . .
- This Year's Upcoming Indie Games from PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 249: Wrestling is Anime - Read More → . . . . .
Norman Reedus graced the stage of E3 yet again, revealing another extremely cryptic trailer for Death Stranding.
Featuring the first bit of gameplay EVER revealed for the mysterious game. Along with this, we were shown so many beautiful landscapes for this. Like, no joke, this game is gorgeous.
Alongside the beautiful locales, rock climbing, and lots of backpacking with massive bits of what seem to be materials for a base camp (and at one point, what looked like a corpse), we were given more dialogue than ever before, a reveal of the protagonist’s name, and two brand new characters played by Léa Seydoux and Lindsay Wagner.
Death Stranding still doesnt have any confirmed release date, but we do know it’ll be coming for Playstation 4.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Two warriors, bound in bloodshed. But how long will their bond survive?
Present day, hehehe. Present time, hahaha!
Super Sexy Smokin' Style
An LA Beast Reigns. A Dril Digs.