Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
- Spider-Man Gameplay, Live Demo Shown Off - Read More → . . . . .
- Remedy and 505 Reveal Control At Playstation E3 Conference - Read More → . . . . .
This is not a drill: David Cage has gone all in Detroit: Become Human, and it looks like, well, a David Cage game. Which is to say that it looks incredible. This latest trailer introduces us to yet another character, Marcus – played by Jesse Williams – seemingly the leader of an underground android liberation cell. We still haven’t seen much in the way of actual gameplay from Detroit, suggesting the game is still nowhere near finished, but this latest trailer once again reinforces the pillars of a Quantic Dream game – branching paths with multiple choices affecting the direction of the narrative.
A release date has yet to be announced for Detoit.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?
Just kick back and chill.
I can't believe Mario fucking died