Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
This is not a drill: David Cage has gone all in Detroit: Become Human, and it looks like, well, a David Cage game. Which is to say that it looks incredible. This latest trailer introduces us to yet another character, Marcus – played by Jesse Williams – seemingly the leader of an underground android liberation cell. We still haven’t seen much in the way of actual gameplay from Detroit, suggesting the game is still nowhere near finished, but this latest trailer once again reinforces the pillars of a Quantic Dream game – branching paths with multiple choices affecting the direction of the narrative.
A release date has yet to be announced for Detoit.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....