Clear as a crisp spring morning!
- THE MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Difficulty with Difficulty - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
This is not a drill: David Cage has gone all in Detroit: Become Human, and it looks like, well, a David Cage game. Which is to say that it looks incredible. This latest trailer introduces us to yet another character, Marcus – played by Jesse Williams – seemingly the leader of an underground android liberation cell. We still haven’t seen much in the way of actual gameplay from Detroit, suggesting the game is still nowhere near finished, but this latest trailer once again reinforces the pillars of a Quantic Dream game – branching paths with multiple choices affecting the direction of the narrative.
A release date has yet to be announced for Detoit.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!